Is Ducted Gas Heater Servicing Required?
Absolutely. Your ducted heating should be serviced regularly to avoid expensive replacement or requiring a technician when you are freezing in the middle of winter because your system is under too much strain.
By having your ducted heating system serviced on a regular basis, you are not only protecting your investment and ensuring it lasts for years and remains efficient, but you are also keeping your home and family safe.
Systems that are not regularly serviced by professionals pose the following risks:
- Dangerous gas leaks and carbon monoxide poisoning
- Contamination of the air being circulated
- An increase in energy use
- An inability to cool or heat your home
- The breakdown of your system which could result in costly repairs, replacement parts, or requirement for a new system<
You should get a long lifespan out of your heating system, and adequate servicing ensures this. It’s recommended that your system is serviced by a professional technician at least once every six months. They will be able to identify if there are any parts that need replacement or if the filters require cleaning. It is also vital that you only use reputable companies that specialise in heating system servicing.
Please view our ducted heating servicing page here
View Airconditioning Articles