Evaporative Cooling Repairs
You won't be surprised by the fact that a tremendous strain is put on your air conditioner during intense heat spells. Your evaporative cooling will keep you comfortable with no fear of breakdowns in the middle of summer if you look after it, and that is where Coldflow can help!
Our expert team offers service and maintenance for evaporative cooling systems giving you the peace of mind in knowing you can rely on your system. Ensuring that your evaporative air conditioner is functioning correctly not only provides a cooling temperature but also treats and reduces moisture in a commercial or residential property.
An evaporative cooling service from Coldflow ensures an unobstructed airflow and enables moving parts to operate correctly. We offer scheduled services, annual inspections to maintain your manufacturer’s warranty, and specialists who are experienced in identifying problem components before they become significant issues.
Ensure the finest air quality for your space
Evaporative cooling servicing increases the life span of your air-conditioning unit, along with improving the air quality in your commercial or residential building. We look to service items that are contributing to poor air, including:
- Debris built up in the ductwork of the system, which can be distributed on every cycle
- Dirt buildup on an air filter, bogging down the system and lowering the airflow
- Improper cycling which doesn’t condition moisture properly leading to mould and mildew growth
It is recommended that you service your Evaporative Cooler at least once a year for enhanced performance and longevity. Our experienced technicians offer the highest standard of maintenance, and we strive to ensure all tasks are carried out to our customer’s satisfaction.
Handling all Evaporative Coolers in Melbourne
With over 50 years of experience, we can service all makes and models of evaporative coolers, ensuring that you see the benefit from proper maintenance. An evaporative cooler is a warm and wet environment which can be a breeding ground for bacteria and mould, which is why a clean every 12 months keeps you, and your family or staff safe.
An Evaporative Cooling Service from Coldflow includes the following:
- Removal of the louvres and filter pads to clean thoroughly removing dust, dirt, spider webs, insects and other debris
- Checking the water pump and drain valve ensuring there are no leaks
- Examining the float valve and solenoid valve
- Cleaning the internal water tank
- Inspecting the roof flashings, water line for drips and leaks and drain pipe
- Complete a full function test
- And more
Trust the HVAC experts at Coldflow with your system today
Coldflow is a family-owned business with over 50 years of experience in installing, repairing, and maintaining HVAC systems. We can offer you peace of mind in knowing your system is securing while saving you the hassle of expensive and inconvenient emergency repairs down the line.
We have performed evaporative cooling services on all major brands via a wide variety of system types. Contact us to learn about our three-month labour guarantee and take care of your system today.